“Be a Perfect Flyer, Be a Perfect Pilot“
If your dream is to live in sky, Pilot course is the career that provides the wind to your wings. The sky has just got wider with the opening up of national and international sky routes.
The demand for the pilot license holders is again growing faster and stronger and the aspirants can now actually see their dreams flying to reality. The job of a pilot is a highly specialised one. You will be responsible for the passengers, the crew and the aircraft. Hence you must have discipline, patience, responsibility, punctuality, commitment and self-confidence.
The team of dedicated instructors conducts class room training for aspiring pilots, covering a period of three to four months. Classes are conducted six days a week so as to cover the entire syllabus prescribed by the DGCA. These classes are programmed and structured to prepare you as per DGCA requirement for clearing examinations conducted by DGCA.
The following subjects are in the curriculum.
- Air Navigation
- Air Regulations
- Aviation Meteorology
- Technical General
- Aircraft and Engine
- Radio Telephony (RTR ‘A’)
Our dedicated team of flying instructors aims to train the students with the best quality training & within the minimum time frame. Courses offered are as follows:
- CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence)
- PPL (Private Pilot Licence)
- Instrument Rating
We offer training to obtain the following qualification (Licences ) :
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL).
- Students Pilot Licence (SPL).
- Multi-Engine Rating (MER) (on student request).
- Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL).
- Skill Test by DGCA approved Examiner
DURATION FOR COMPLETING THE COURSES, (subject to the student clearing the DGCA
papers and RTR (A) test and barring unforeseen circumstances), are as follows
CPL (SEIR) – 18 to 24 months
PPL – 06 months
NOTE: The time frame is calculated after character and antecedents verification from the police & issue of SPL. The institution shall not be responsible in any way for any obstacle / hindrance in the conducting of the course / flying training arising out of any unexpected event which is beyond the control of the management.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
As per ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) standards, medium of instruction shall be in English. This language is used for all purposes of communication, lectures or for ATC
communication. For students who do not have required proficiency in English and for those who do not have competency in the language (less than 60% in their 12th standard), additional
language classes are provided at extra cost.
Candidates are required to meet the medical standard as per the norms laid down by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), New Delhi. At the time of admission, Student will have to undergo
Class II Medical with the DGCA approved medical examiners. However, the candidates have to undergo a comprehensive Class-I Medical Examination at different DGCA approved centres before
the issuance of the Commercial Pilot licence (CPL).
A comprehensive selection procedure is followed for admission to ensure that only those who have the aptitude and the ability are admitted to the Academy. In case we find a candidate unfit for a particular course we monitor his calibre and aptitude so that he does not spend money and time on a course which may not be suitable for him.
Admissions for various courses take place in two times in a year depending on the availability of seats.
APPLICATION FORM :
Applications are only accepted on the prescribed format. The application form can be downloaded from the website or can be procured from Office. The availability of the seats are limited.
Following are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Application form duly filled in has to reach on or before the stipulated last date along with the respective fees in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of Sha- Shib Flying Academy, payable at Bhopal.
- Sha- Shib Flying Academy (A unit of Institute of Management & Technologies) has the right to reject or accept any application without giving any reason, thereof.
- Application is to be accompanied with attested copies (by Gazetted Officer) of all the certificates as mentioned in the admission form.
- Admission notices will be sent to the selected candidates intimating the dates on which they should report at the admission centre with the original certificates such as :
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination & pass certificate
- 12 Passport size colour photographs with name of the candidates and date of photograph inscribed therein.
- Medical Certificate (as per DGCA standards)
- After scrutiny of the documents and payment of fees, candidates will be issued “Letter of formal admission” and they should report to the A M / Chief Flight Instructor, Sha-Shib Flying Academy at Guna for joining the program
After the formal admission the complete particulars of the candidate will be sent to the concerned police authority for verification of character and antecedents.