Sha-Shib Aviation Academy
Sha-Shib Aviation Academy
Aviation Education and training began early in the 20 th century just after the first successful powered flight of the Wright brothers. In the present paper, the type of aviation education and training around the world are evolved with most advanced technological aids and rigorous hands on practical training.
SHA-SHIB AVIATION ACADEMY (SAA) is a purely Technical Institute which has established its name as best Aircraft Maintenance Engineering institute in 21 st century by providing world class technological aids and systematic hands on practical training on latest flying machines to the students.
SHA-SHIB AVIATION ACADEMY (SAA) is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation (Govt. of India) vide Letter No: DAW/TRG/2007/917 dated 13 th June, 2007 & DGCA/CAR/147(B)/34 dated 4 th Oct. 2018 for conduction of 2-year Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in category B1.1 (Mechanical) & B2 (Avionics).
SAA is situated on very prime location just opposite to Cochin International Airport, India’s fourth-largest international airport. The educational scenario in Kerala is far advanced than other states of India. It is ranked as one of the most literate states. The Kerala model of development owes it attributed success to the achievements in the area of education and health. It fuels our students to fulfil their dream.
SAA is situated at prime location of Cochin City in the State of Kerala. This Institute is situated about 1KM away from International Airport. The location of institute is easily accessible to all important public places and well connected to all city bus routes.
WHY SAA KOCHI ?
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude
1. SAA is situated in a very prime location just opposite Cochin airport, India’s fourth-largest international airport has become the first airport to function completely on solar energy, marking a major milestone on our planet. It fuels our students to fulfill their dream.
2. The educational scenario in Kerala is far advanced than in other states of India. It is ranked as one of the most literate states. The Kerala model of development owes it attributed success to the achievements in the area of education and health.
3. we are imparting education through Digital Smart & Air-Conditioned Classes which facilitates better comprehension, learning and reiterates the fact that technology is now an integral part of the teaching system.
4. Institute is filled with various workshops and working models related to aircraft systems i.e Airframe Shop, Engine Shop, Precision Shop, Welding Shop, Machine Shop, Fitting Shop, Instrument Shop, Radio Shop, Electrical Shop, etc.. for uncompromising training to AME students.
5. Our aircraft hangar is filled with plenty of synthetic working mock-ups along with fully running Lear-Jet 25B and Cessna-150 aircraft for better understanding & exposure of practical knowledge to students.
6. Kerala is India’s first tourism Super Brand, It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler. Kerala – God’s Own Country, became a global super brand. Kerala is regarded as one of the destinations with the highest brand recall. Kerala attracted 660,000+ foreign tourist arrivals in a year.
7. Kerala state has 4 operational International airports as of 2018 and is the only Indian state having 4 international airports. Kochi, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, and Tiruchirappalli hosted more international passengers than those traveling within the country.
8. Our students get better placement opportunities in domestic operators like Air-India, Indigo, Spice-jet, Air Asia, etc & As Kerala & its people are well connected with international destinations like Gulf countries, Middle east countries, etc. so our students easily get opportunity work with international aviation players like Oman Air, Qatar Airways, Emirates Airlines, Lufthansa Airlines, British Airways, Fly Dubai, etc.